When the User use’s any service on the Website, the User will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms by reference. Primecare Adminstrators reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without any prior notice. Primecare Adminstrators also reserves the right to deny access to the Website to any person at any time whether on account of violation of these Terms or otherwise.
By accessing the Website the User agrees that the User has read and understood these Terms and the User is conversant with the implications of the same. Primecare Adminstrators shall not be liable for any damages to the User's equipment resulting from the use of the Website.
Information posted on the Website
Rules and Regulations
The User acknowledges and agrees that the User shall not, intentionally or otherwise, use, host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any Information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to including but not limited to videos, photographs, drawings, sketches or images of another person, event or thing which videos, photographs, drawings, sketches or images are obtained without the rightful owners express written consent.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including disclosure of a person's name, email address, postal address, cell phone number, landline number, fax number etc.) or other rights guaranteed under law.
- Is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Directly or indirectly - harasses another user, involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", promotes or encourages illegal conduct and activities, promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of copyrighted work, provides information about illegal activities of any nature whatsoever, interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website,
- Is false, inaccurate or misleading in any manner whatsoever, harm minors in any way, provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone,
- Impersonates another person, deceives or misleads the addressee / users / Primecare Adminstrators about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Nevada Dental Benefit's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items. Throughout these terms, Nevada Dental Benefit's “prior written consent" means a communication coming from Nevada Dental Benefit's legal department, specifically in response to the User’s request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which the User has sought authorization;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Primecare Adminstrators, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) or viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Contains any computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of Primecare Adminstrators, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website, contains content that would be prohibited on the Website, or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms.
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the United States, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.